Class 4: October 5


For this class I had planned to do a reading activity so I had left the text to photocopy at school the previous class. when I arrived the school the Wednesday the texts were not ready due to some problems. Therefore I had to create a Plan B, because I had all planned for the reading but luckly I had some extra activities.

First, I had to change students from their normal seats because as they are just girls they are too chatty, it's a good class but that is the only problem I have had. This change of seats was successesful because the girls were less talktative.
Then I review the contents of the previous class, that were a lot (quantifiers) and then I gave an exercise guide. After that I reviewed the exercises and made the girls to read them aloud in order to check them.

Finally, I had a scramble game, girls had to form groups of three and try to solve the the scramble game baout energy (by unscrambling the words and answering a question). This closing activity was very succsessful, the girls were very into the game. The winners won a "super 8" each one.

Finally we summarize the class and I ended it successfully...

Despite of the fact that I couldn't do the class as I had planned I think this was the better of the 4 classes I have had. I also learned about the importance of always having a "plan B" just in case.


Lesson Plan 4
0 Responses