Class 2: Monday 28


When I arrived the classroom it was the head-teacher tecaher talking with some of the students, then the girls had to tidy up the room , because the school had had the admmission process that weekend and the classroom was all desorganized.

After that the girls prayed for their personal intentions, then I took call roll, presented the class objectives of that day. So I started my class 20 minutes late and I could not do all the things I had planned for that day.

Content: Countable vs. Uncountable; how much/many

Skill: Reading and Speaking

Expected Outcomes: Students will be able to distinguish “countable and uncountable” nouns by brainstorming ideas, they will be able to identify the different uses of how much/many. Students will be able to ask short questions using “be + there” in order to find the differences between two pictures.


Lesson Plan 2
0 Responses